we'll use this link https://zoom.us/j/314660454
Brian Basilico (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Marketing The Invisible (7 minute Interview)
The meeting link will be emailed to you once you confirm but in case something goes wrong, we'll use this link https://zoom.us/j/314660454
Customer's cancel/reschedule link:
Here are you questions:
Once the interview starts (after your introduction) you'll have a very strict seven minutes to answer the following questions:
1. Who is your ideal client?
2. What is the problem you solve?
3. What are the typical symptoms people experience with that problem?
4. What are the common mistakes people make when trying to solve that problem?
5. What is one Valuable Free Action (VFA) that the audience can implement that will help them solve that problem?
6. What is one Valuable Free Resource (VFR) that you can direct people to that will further help with that problem? (this is where you nominate your landing page)
7. What is the one question I should have asked you but didn't?
Your nominated landing page:
Customer's mobile phone:
+1 (630) 692-1431
Your very short bio (3 sentences max):
Brian Basilico is an award-winning author of the best selling book Its Not About You, Its About Bacon! Relationship Marketing In A Social Media World! He was honored as one of the Top Marketers to Follow in 2018. Brian is an Online Marketing Strategist who brings over 40 years of marketing experience to his award-winning internet marketing company, B2b Interactive Marketing, Inc.
What would you like the Title of the interview to be?:
Building Authentic Authority Through Your Personal Brand
How will you support the promotion of your interview?:
Social Media – Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter